Flashcards not showing up in test

I've created a deck of flashcards with about 20 cards in it. When I do the test, it only examines me on 4 of them. Now the cards are more like sentence flashcards. So as such they are not dictionary entries. I've tried going into the Flashcard folder, tapping the cards and then tapping "Convert to user dictionary entry" but it still wont examine these longer cards.

An example of a card/sentence I've created is "祝贺您七十岁生日高寿". Is what I'm trying to do not possible at the moment?

HW60

状元
I've created a deck of flashcards with about 20 cards in it. When I do the test, it only examines me on 4 of them. Now the cards are more like sentence flashcards. So as such they are not dictionary entries. I've tried going into the Flashcard folder, tapping the cards and then tapping "Convert to user dictionary entry" but it still wont examine these longer cards.

An example of a card/sentence I've created is "祝贺您七十岁生日高寿". Is what I'm trying to do not possible at the moment?
Pleco ignores cards with more than 4 characters during flashcard tests (unfortunately without warning), if you use Fill-in-the-blanks. You have to use Self-graded instead.