Flashcard - repetition

Mrpallman

Hi!
I would love to use Pleco Flashcards on a daily basis. So far I have ~400 cards in my deck. I will add new cards along the way.

I have been using another other flashcard app and in this I can choose "the days until I want to repete the card". This suits me very well as easy cards can be repeted in weeks/months while new cards will be repeted in a few days. The good thing is that app keeps track of when it is time to repete the card. I just run the app :)

I don't understand how to do this or something similar in Pleco. Is it possible with the built in version of flashcards or is some "plug in" needed? I guess that it has something to do with scores?

Anyone cares to help me? Thanks!!!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
If you choose the "Spaced Repetition" profile you'll get this basic behavior - varying numbers of days depending on whether you remembered / didn't remember the card, and how well.

Mrpallman

Thank you for the answer! Quick question: Is the "Spaced Repetition" part of the basic Pleco, or is upgrade/plugin needed? Sorry, but I just can find that option in the settings.

I have the android version.