Create flashcards from NPCR (German)

claupe

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding how to create flashcards:

As I am German I would like to create flashcards based on the German edition of the New Prcactical Chinese Reader.
Is that possible or is English-Chinese the only way?
Are their ways to create these flashcards manually?

thanks and best regards
Claus

Hello Claus,

of course this is very easy possible. A look into the manual will give you an idea how to do it. I am also from Germany and up to now I have create flashcards for "Das Neue Praktische Chinesisch", "Chinesisch für Deutsche" and for the "New HSK Level 1 to 4". Of course its a diligent but routine piece of work that costs a lot of time :D. On the other hand I am pretty sure you can find the English flashcards here or at least a textfile via google. So you could use this as a base and replace the English translation by your own (in German). The replacement can be done either directely in Pleco or with a text editor. In case you have problems to create your own flashcards I can give you some advice in German.

Best regards

Maximilian

blackryu

Hi, could someone maybe upload the german flashcards vor npcr book 1-3? We changed the book and aren't using the yellow books (Chinesisch für Deutsche).
So it would be nice if someone could upload or send me the german flashcards for book 1-3. For book 4 i'll do it on my own, because most probably i'll create
diffrent categories. For example Book 4 Lesson 39.1, Book 4 Lesson 39.2 where 39.1 are only the vocabularys for Text 1 and 39.2 only the vocabularys for the
second text.

thanks in advance and best regards
Robert