Correct point increase and assigning word to dictionary during test

Ledu

举人
For the past three days my amount of cards learned has stayed at 192. I have learned set to >=1000. I looked and a large amount have scores of 600. So for those cards that have scores of 600 will I need to get them 4 more times (days) in a row to reach a score of 1000? I assume if I get it correct, I will get 100 points. I have scoring system on automatic and have not touched tweak parameters. Spaced Repetition, Only change once per day ON.

Also as I do flashcards I used to be able to click on dictionairies and if I found a dictionary descrition I liked, I could press the plus sign and everytime I encountered that word it would go to that dictionary first. Now I can scroll through dictionaries but can't assign a word to a certain dictionary. It will always show whichever dictionary it wants. Is there a way to change that?

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Ledu

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
So for those cards that have scores of 600 will I need to get them 4 more times (days) in a row to reach a score of 1000?
Probably only one more time, but at scores of 600 it'll be several days before they come up again.
Also as I do flashcards I used to be able to click on dictionairies and if I found a dictionary descrition I liked, I could press the plus sign and everytime I encountered that word it would go to that dictionary first. Now I can scroll through dictionaries but can't assign a word to a certain dictionary. It will always show whichever dictionary it wants. Is there a way to change that?
Sorry, you mean that you could remap flashcards to different dictionary entries during the test? You should still be able to do that, with the 'show switch dictionary' option in New Test / Display. But if you've enabled the option (also in New Test / Display) to remap cards to different dictionaries, that would take priority over whatever was configured on the original card.

Ledu

举人
@mikelove
Thanks, that solved it. I went to New Test>Display>Remap cards to dicts = No. Now I can choose a dictionary definition I prefer as I do the flashcard test and assign that card to the particular dictionary.