Android wear and/or apple watch (plus bonus question)

skripp

举人
I haven't really got into the whole wearable fad yet, but if I would be able to look up words with Pleco this might actually change my view completely. Obviously it's hard to say what will be of apple watch, but android wear has been out for some time now and the question is if it is feasible to either port Pleco to such a device or, maybe more realistic, create some app that would communicate with Pleco?

As for the bonus question, I'm still wondering if there are any plans for a Chinese-Swedish dictionary. If you want the e-mail address to the creator (and copyright owner) of the best one, let me know and I'll send it to you. I happened to know that it's really easy to convert to Pleco... :)

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Honestly, Android Wear hasn't seen enough success to interest us - Apple Watch might, but until it (or something else) does, I don't think smartwatch support is a good use of our limited development time.

Chinese-Swedish we're actually more receptive to now, since we're converting a bunch of other languages anyway - do you think that a typical Swedish speaker would be OK with a Chinese-Swedish dictionary in spite of our app itself (probably) not having a localized Swedish interface / instruction manual / etc?