Adding .pdb file as additional database

I have 2 pdb files CE and EC which have been designed to work with pleco. I have a Samsung galaxy S3 phone and wish to install the files. I have been given instructions to go to Settings / Dictionary / Manage Dicts.
With the Chinese tab selected on the *Manage Dicts* screen, tap the *Add User* button and load the existing user dictionary that is the RTE-CE.pqb file.

When I go to the Manage Dictionaries screen I can see current dictionaries but no Add User button. Can you help me install this file please?

alex_hk90

状元
I have 2 pdb files CE and EC which have been designed to work with pleco. I have a Samsung galaxy S3 phone and wish to install the files. I have been given instructions to go to Settings / Dictionary / Manage Dicts.
With the Chinese tab selected on the *Manage Dicts* screen, tap the *Add User* button and load the existing user dictionary that is the RTE-CE.pqb file.

When I go to the Manage Dictionaries screen I can see current dictionaries but no Add User button. Can you help me install this file please?

Do you have the Flashcard System Add-on installed?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Do you have the paid version of flashcards, though? The free basic flashcard system doesn't support user dictionaries, you need the paid add-on for those to work.