Wich one

hello and sorry for my english.... french people...

I go to work in china in october.
I want plecodict only for handwriting reco

I need an chinese english dictionnary , not for the work but for the life of every day.

what i take :

I wait for pleco 2 , but wich version ?

or wich version of pleco 1 , pleco basic with free Add-on or an another one ?

thanks

Re: Which one

If you buy Pleco 1 now, the upgrade is free for version 2, so no need to wait.

More important, is that they are saying that Pleco 2 runs better on a Windows Mobile platform, and that ultimately (pleco 3) would be dropping Palm support. Of course, plans can change!

If you purchase, you should be able to get access to the Pleco 2 beta forum, and download whatever is the current version, and run them both.

So, again, pick up some good hardware. Look at existing threads about hardware. (Don't ask that question on this thread). I don't have a Windows Mobil device yet, but am planning on getting one in a few months.

hello

thanks , i have already a Palm sony nz90.

i'm afraid to be lose in the complete version with all the dictionnaries.... it's for Writing recognization !

And in the version 2.0 , when you talk about audio function . Can pleco 2.0 translate an english word an tell it in chinese ?

Thanks to response me .

Most of the people here cannot comment on things for version 2, because that is in beta.

If you already own version 1, then you can join the beta forum and ask questions about version 2 there.

In version 1 you can look up words in English, and get the Chinese (translate from English to Chinese).

You can buy different dictionaries with specialized vocabulary.

Version 2 has audio for Chinese, (which was already announced). This means that if you have a word showing from the dictionary, you can tell it to play it for you.