Unable to import flashcard with beta 3

XQ9

Samsung galaxySII android 2.3.3 - I installed flashcard module last week, have some xml and txt files, but unable to import them. Steps I follow-Flashcards-Import Cards-Choose file-in my case an xml file (1.05M)-Begin import-Popup Begin importing... (circle stops turning after 2 sec, stays like that for 3 sec) than back in the import screen- go to Organize Cards, click on a category, but it is empty, when i click Begin Test Session, I get a popup No cards Found. Files are not on my external SD card. Files can be found under Android-data-com.pleco-chinesesystem-files-databases. I also have tested with one .pdb file from the forum, no result as wel. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and maybe someone can tell me what. Thanks

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
XQ9 said:
Samsung galaxySII android 2.3.3 - I installed flashcard module last week, have some xml and txt files, but unable to import them. Steps I follow-Flashcards-Import Cards-Choose file-in my case an xml file (1.05M)-Begin import-Popup Begin importing... (circle stops turning after 2 sec, stays like that for 3 sec) than back in the import screen- go to Organize Cards, click on a category, but it is empty, when i click Begin Test Session, I get a popup No cards Found. Files are not on my external SD card. Files can be found under Android-data-com.pleco-chinesesystem-files-databases. I also have tested with one .pdb file from the forum, no result as wel. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and maybe someone can tell me what. Thanks

That's a bug that's fixed in Beta 3b - download that from the same link you used for Beta 3, pleco.com/getandroid.

I solved my own problem. Realized that the txt files cannot have any spaces or it won't import. Changed the file name and it worked great!