Study time clock in flashcards like Skritter

Hello,

I find Pleco thoroughly useful for my Chinese learning needs, thank you to all involved. I use a combination of Pleco and Skritter daily during my second year of studying 普通话。

I was wondering if a study time clock while using flashcards would be a relatively easy addition? Moreover, I would love to record my time spent studying Pleco flashcards and integrate that with my time spent on Skritter. I'm not sure about the demand for such a feature, but as a university student I think it's absolutely fantastic to keep track of any possible study data. I have recently been studying more in order to meet my personal study goals within Skritter and would like my pleco sessions to "count" in that data.

I understand there may be increased pleco/Skritter integration in the future, so thought I would mention it. Even if the two apps could somehow be open at once and the flashcards triggered Skritter's coding... Although I must admit I'm quite naive as to how much time it would take to programme software!

Keep up the great work! I'll definitely be using Pleco regularly over the next several years!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
We actually offer a timer option now - in "Display" you can configure either of the Top Fields to be "timer" (for the whole test) or "card timer" (time before you reveal each card). Does that meet your needs?