question about ADDONS

patato

Hi every one ,
I'm a user of Pleco Dictionary since one year now . I really appreciate it . And follow all your tweet for the new version .
Because I lives in China I will like to know if possible to purchase addons using alipay that are currently using here , and my only way to purchase goods in China ?
If there is a voucher can I have is contact ?
Thanks in advance .
And Congrats for this great software .

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, we can't accept Alipay because they don't like to work with companies whose product mainly appeals to foreigners rather than Chinese people. A rather strange limitation, but we've had several email exchanges with them and they've made it clear that they don't want to do business with us.

So you have no other payment methods available? Would you maybe be able to send a MoneyGram or Western Union payment from your bank? We can easily accept those, and most banks in China are able to send them.

patato

Thanks your reply
Yes, I can made a payment using western union . You are right , I never think about it. So can I have the transaction details ? I will like to purchase this month the Pleco Professional bundle .
How will the transaction will process ? I will likes both details .
Thanks in advance

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
patato said:
Thanks your reply
Yes, I can made a payment using western union . You are right , I never think about it. So can I have the transaction details ? I will like to purchase this month the Pleco Professional bundle .
How will the transaction will process ? I will likes both details .
Thanks in advance

From China, we can only accept personal remittance payments, so email or PM me and I'll send you the details. (basically, one of our staff - probably me actually - picks up the payment, puts the cash in Pleco's account and activates your purchase)