Plecodict for Symbian (Nokia)?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Nope, no plans for that - after the iPhone version's done we'll likely be sitting tight with our current mobile platform assortment for a while and concentrating on upgrades and the long-awaited desktop companion product. You may be able to run the Palm OS version of Pleco (at least version 1.0) on some Nokia phones with StyleTap, however.

mikelove said:
Nope, no plans for that - after the iPhone version's done we'll likely be sitting tight with our current mobile platform assortment for a while and concentrating on upgrades and the long-awaited desktop companion product. You may be able to run the Palm OS version of Pleco (at least version 1.0) on some Nokia phones with StyleTap, however.

so to confirm, apart from that Nokia exception, you must be running Windows Mobile or have an iPhone to use Pleco 2.0 on a smartphone?
I was thinking of getting an LG KM900 arena...

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That phone runs a proprietary, LG-developed OS, so I don't think it would be good for running much of anything besides web-based apps and simple Java games. LG's putting out a whole bunch of new Windows Mobile phones, though, so there might be something similar to the KM900 that can run Pleco.

alfredm

mikelove said:

I tried installing styletap, but it can only install .prc files and the Plecodict software comes as an .exe. Is there a way to get a .prc of Plecodict?