No Flashcards on Palm Menu

xiaomama

Okay, PlecoDict worked great this past week with friends in from Beijing. Their English wasn't much better than my Chinese so we used my Treo a lot to figure out what we were trying to say. However, they are now gone and I thought I would take advantage of the flashcards I thought I was building when they taught me new words. But if I go into my Palm OS menu (ALL), I don't see anything but the original icons (e.g. Contacts, Camera, Card Info, Hot Sync etc) plus of course my PlecoDict icon. No Flashcard icon anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? I am working with PleoDict Basic on a Treo 650 with a Sandisk 2G card. Thanks.

ipsi

状元
You'll want to go into PlecoDict and use the menu button on your 650. I'm not sure where it is, but I'm fairly sure it's part of the keyboard.

From there, you should be able to find the flashcards pretty easily. Otherwise, have a look in the manual. :).

xiaomama

Thanks ipsi!

I finally realized the key I thought was "menu" was "applications". Once I figured out which the menu button was (those keys are tiny!) I was fine. One other question, though. Is there any way to input responses to the flash cards with the keyboard or is the stylus the only way to go? Thanks again!

gato

状元
Is there any way to input responses to the flash cards with the keyboard or is the stylus the only way to go?
Go to Menu->Prefererences->Flashcards. Click on "configure button actions." Here you can choose the hardware buttons you want to use fo various flashcard actions.