iPaq 110 or 210? Help meeeeh! 谢谢!

I'm planning on buying Pleco 2.0 and either an iPaq 110 or 210 before I go to China. I only need the PDA to run Pleco. I'm not getting a Palm, because it won't be supported for much longer, and the Chinese characters look a little blocky in the screenshots of Pleco 2.0 on a Palm. Also, I don't want a phone.

I want a PDA that's easy to carry around and which has a good quality screen for viewing characters on Pleco 2.0. I don't care much about price. If the iPaq 110 is really great for Pleco 2.0 and the iPaq 210 is just really really great, then I don't think I need the 210. If the iPaq 110 is just good enough for Pleco 2.0, I want the 210.

Here are my questions:

1. Is the iPaq 110 screen quality noticeably a lot worse than the iPaq 210 when viewing Pleco? (I don't care how other programs look on the PDA)

2. Is the iPaq 210 bulky compared to the iPaq 110? Do you find it inconvenient to "lug" around?

3. Has anyone here picked the 110 over the 210? Why or why not?

4. How many years until the developers of Pleco release their own hardware, so I don't have to buy an overkill PDA somewhere else? :)

THANK YOU for your responses!

Here are some pictures I found online, but I still can't decide. (Does anyone have screenshots comparing Pleco 2.0 running on both the 110 and 210?)

attachmentgp6.jpg

13480d1206669370picturett5.jpg

Can't help, but a couple people on here have 210's so hopefully they will chime in with a screen shot or two! Also, a couple 110 screen shots would be nice. Perhaps we could come up with a standard "shot" contents to suggest to people?

Anyway, I was hoping you could post the links to the pics, since I'd like to read the articles. I'm also looking for the largest screen, with adequate speed and resolution.