Imported HSK6 cards but new profile is showing me I already have reviews

larrybills

举人
I imported the HSK pre-made cards and set up a totally new test with new scorefile.

I thought I'd leisurely work through the HSK6 cards since I had previously just been working on my own custom deck of words I'd encountered in the wild.

When I went to start the HSK6 test today I had 125 words for review. From a quick perusal, this looks like cards I have from my other custom deck. I don't understand it though because I have a new test and new scorefile for HSK6. In theory, this should all be separate data.

Is there a way to NOT have this cross pollination? I had a assumed that the system let me dupe words in a totally different context if I wanted to.

Any thoughts on how to clear this up?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
To fix that, import the cards again but with "Duplicate Cards" set to "Allow." Or, create a new test profile and a new score file (New Test / Scoring) to go with it, in which case all of your cards will have new scores.

larrybills

举人
To fix that, import the cards again but with "Duplicate Cards" set to "Allow." Or, create a new test profile and a new score file (New Test / Scoring) to go with it, in which case all of your cards will have new scores.
Thanks for your help! :)