How to export an flash card list from Pleco and be able to open it on a computer?

I have made several flash card lists of my own and would like to export it from the app to my computer, I have tried to do this however not sure how to open the file since it is a QPB file? Anyhelp, I also have an assignment where I need to upload my own flash card list to a black board is there anyway my flash cards can be exported to a word or excel document?
Thank you to anyone that can help

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I have made several flash card lists of my own and would like to export it from the app to my computer, I have tried to do this however not sure how to open the file since it is a QPB file? Anyhelp, I also have an assignment where I need to upload my own flash card list to a black board is there anyway my flash cards can be exported to a word or excel document?
Thank you to anyone that can help

Use the "Export Cards" command, not "Backup Database" - "Export Cards" will put them in a text file, tab-delimited so that it can then be opened in Excel.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Is this on iOS? If so, go into Settings / File Manager, tap Edit, tap on the file, and tap Email.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Awesome thank you for your help, then I can just transfer it to an excel document?

Yes, though in some versions of Excel you'll need to use the "Open" command within Excel (rather than dragging the file to the Excel icon or right-clicking on the file and doing an "Open In") in order to get it to actually process the file correctly.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Are you sure you actually exported all of your flashcards? What happens if you just tap on that file (in the document reader) to open it?