Exporting Flashcards 问题

岩恩

秀才
Hello, everyone I had tried to search on the forums and around the app but I am having trouble finding any direct answer.

I am wanting to export a list from Pleco to Skritter. I have exported a file and then emailed it to myself. The problem is that the export is full of example sentences/odd spacing so that I can't directly copy and paste into Skritter.

Any way I can change the settings, so that only the word shows up in file?

Thank you all!
Ryan

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Remap your cards to a dictionary that doesn't have examples, like CC-CEDICT or KEY; you can do that in Organize Cards / Edit / Batch.

Alternatively, I believe Skritter will fill in its own definitions if you just give it a list of words without them (uncheck 'dictionary definitions' in the export screen).

岩恩

秀才
That's perfect. Thank you Mike for your time and help!
Excellent app. May the future updates and progress go well and exceed hopes!Blessings.

Ryan

岩恩

秀才
Mike, unfortunately I spoke too soon. I Remaped the dictionary like you said but after exporting I still have the same problem I have an image attached below you can see.

Attachments

• IMG_3824.PNG
    IMG_3824.PNG
    124.7 KB · Views: 314

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Looks like it didn't actually remap - did you make sure to map them to CC-CEDICT? If you go in and look at the cards in Organize do the definitions there not have example sentences?