Chinese Songs

Here is a file with sub-files organized by song title. I made these files when learning Chinese songs using Kugou. Kugou will show you the Chinese characters as you sing the song karaoke style. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 歌词.txt
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,157

JD

状元
Any chance you know of an English tutorial on using Kugou? I love learning through music association, so a karaoke session in Chinese would go great! But my Chinese is so primitive that I can't read or understand anything I find via a search on Kugou. I use an iPad and although there is a Kugou app, the interface is unintelligible to me, and I'm not sure if it's the right app (the images make it look like a dating app rather than a music app).

JD

Very cool. Im using Huawei s builtt in media player. Would you happen to ve able to post the artists names along with the songs. For instance因为爱情 . When i do a search I get quiet a few songs with this name.

JD, I've never used kugou for iPad so I can't exactly say. However, on computer you just need to type the song into the search bar, then you will get a list of songs. Then, click the song you want and it should play. Finally, click the 歌词 tab and it should have the lyrics karaoke style for you. There's also an app called changba (唱吧) where you can also search songs, and it will actually give you a score based on how well you sang the song. I prefer just using kugou though so I can keep pausing and rewinding till I perfect the song.

Here‘s the song list with artist name:

骑士精神 - 蔡依林
最炫民族风 - 凤凰传奇
浮夸 - 陈奕讯
喜羊羊 - 儿童歌曲
k歌之王 - 陈奕讯
十年 - 陈奕讯
谢谢侬 - 陈奕讯
因为爱情 - 王菲, 陈奕讯
鹿港小镇 - 罗大佑
四面楚歌 - 周杰伦

Some other songs I've enjoyed learning:

月亮代表我的心 - 邓丽君(First song I ever learned, good for beginners)
挪威的森林 - 伍佰

I'm getting tired of writing. You guys can a lot more on your own I'm sure.