Beta 3b Crashes switching dictionaries

I have version 2.3b3b installed on my Asus Transformer. When I look up the word "misadventure" it switches to the LDC dictionary. Trying to switch to a different dictionary by tapping on the LDC 'icon' causes the app to 'stop unexpectedly'.

Everything is still using the demo version while I figure out how to license both my iPod Touch and the 10.1" Asus Transformer.

I have attached a acatlog file for assistance.

Alan

Attachments

• alogcat.2011-11-30-12-02-53-0700.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 527

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
arpeterson said:
I have version 2.3b3b installed on my Asus Transformer. When I look up the word "misadventure" it switches to the LDC dictionary. Trying to switch to a different dictionary by tapping on the LDC 'icon' causes the app to 'stop unexpectedly'.

Everything is still using the demo version while I figure out how to license both my iPod Touch and the 10.1" Asus Transformer.

I have attached a acatlog file for assistance.

Thanks, but that file appears to be missing the actual crash data (stack trace) - are you sure you had aLogCat set to show everything?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
arpeterson said:
Try this file.

Alan

Interesting... this actually looks like it's related to the crash several other people have had when resuming Pleco from the background on other models of Android tablet. We've never been able to reproduce it here - I just tried this on an Asus Transformer with a fresh copy of Beta 3b and couldn't get it to happen - but we've made an attempt to fix it for Beta 5 anyway; if that's unsuccessful, though, we'll try to get a better idea of whether there's any specific preference setting or other aspect of your configuration that might be causing it. Thanks for the crash log!