Anki Data

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Any Anki flashcard users (past or present) willing to share their database files with us? We're working on an Anki import feature for our flashcard update and want to make sure it works well. Email to mikelove at pleco if so. (we promise not to share anything publicly, this is purely for internal research + testing)

Abun

榜眼
Sent mine to you (I'm guessing the top level domain is .com as with the support address, right?)

crush

秀才
What sort of cards are you looking for now (and are you still looking for decks)? I mostly use sentence-cards from Subs2SRS these days since Pleco's flashcard system is much more convenient for me.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes, and as many as possible - want to work on filtering out cards not relevant to Pleco too.

crush

秀才
So does that include non-Chinese/Mandarin decks? Just sent my sentence decks over now. I have a couple decks with audio so they're rather large (about 35MB-60MB each), would you like those as well?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Received, thanks. And yes, if it's not too much trouble we'd love to look at those too as we're also hoping to eventually support media imports.