Americans wanting Palm with Chinese OS-

Henry

进士
Michael Love kindly allowed me to post this here,

I will be travelling from Hong Kong to the US later this month (July) and will be bringing at least one new Tungsten E with CJKOS and PenPower (in ROM) to a friend living in the US.

If you are living in the US and want the Palm mentioned above, write to me and I will buy one in HK and post it to your address when I arrive in America.

I am thinking to charge $220 for each Tungsten E (not incl. mail postage in the US), about $20 above the current price in HK. CJKOS and PenPower would cost about $100 if bought separately.

->The power adaptor included is good for 100-240 V. (works in america)

I'm not doing this to earn money (just enough to cover a nice hotel in HK) and will only buy as many as there are people interested.

Please use this forum's message function to send me your email address and I will write back quickly. The latest date to 'order' would be the 18th of July.

Henry Buchtel

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
For the sake of providing us a little extra cover I should state explicitly that this is not in any way endorsed or supported by Pleco and is only being posted in keeping with this board's status as a community discussion area. So if anything goes wrong your grievance is with Henry and not us.

Also, if anyone else wants to make a similar posting I'd appreciate it if you'd clear it with me first as well - I don't want this to turn into a classifieds board, but if you're a Pleco customer and you've got something to sell at little or no profit to yourself that might be useful to other people reading this forum then I probably won't mind your posting it. But again, permitting you to post does NOT constitute any sort of endorsement by us, and obviously if you're trying to advertise a competing product or something like that we aren't going to allow you to do so in our discussion forums. And if things get out of hand we'll simply ban all these sorts of postings entirely.