Syncing Question

ZKD

举人
Hey Team,

As always, first, I'd like to thank you your guys' hard work and diligence in creating such an excellent app.

Second, a syncing question: is there a way to initiate a sync with your device and the cloud, or can I only wait for it to be done automatically? The syncing has made my life far easier (I use phone/ipad throughout the day to SRS), but sometimes it is difficult to tell if a sync has been made before I start another round of flashcards. THen, there is discrepancy, and, while it isn't the end of the world to redo cards, it isn't ideal. I'm imagining a function similar to that of evernote: press a button and force a sync.

In a bind, I will turn the syncing function off and on again to initiate a sync. This isn't awful, but the function is a bit buried and blah blah blah. I'm a click princess, I guess.

Anyways, looking forward to a response.

Best,

Zak

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Sadly no - the type of iCloud sync we currently use can only be invoked automatically by the OS, there's no way for us to force it to happen manually. Should be getting better in future though.