Purchase Not Showing Up in Pleco 3.0

Hi Mike,

Purchased the Cantonese speech version (female) for $4.99. iTunes shows the amount was forwarded to Pleco. I do have the Cantonese speaker (female). However, Pleco 3.0 does not show Cantonese Audio (female) in the Add-ons/Installed section (either in Purchased or Free).

Is this normal? If not, how can I be assured it's on my iPhone Pleco?

Thanks in advance.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Check "Purchased but not downloaded" in Add-ons - is it listed there as available to download? Download it if so - you might be confusing the low-quality Cantonese TTS that's built into iOS 7 with the higher-quality one from our add-on.

Under Add-ons there are just three tabs: "Available", "Updated", and "Installed". There is no "Purchased but not downloaded". In Available there are all the items for sale, including Cantonese Audio (female). "Updated" is completely greyed out, with no new updates. Installed has all my Add-ons, except the Cantonese Audio (female). There is no "Purchased but not downloaded" section in this last tab.

Is there another way to download my purchased item? How can I provide you with more info to resolve this? Need screenshots?

Thanks.

Thanks a bunch, Mike! Found the file and downloaded it. It was right before my nose. Sorry I didn't see it the first time.

BTW, the new Cantonese Audio (female) is terrific. Night & Day between it and the iOS7 version. Am a happy camper. Will soon be looking into the Cantonese dictionaries you put up. And I like the new Pleco 3.0.

Thanks for your hard work and efforts for making Pleco a great resource.