Problems with HTC Touch Diamond 2

I just got a new HTC Diamond 2 and while Pleco runs fantastic on it for the most part, there are a few problems I'm having that I didn't have with my previous phone which was stolen (Samsung Omnia). When I go to New Flashcard Session and then go to the categories tab, I have trouble selecting the stacks I want. I tap on the first stack and it selects it. I tap it again and it gets a check. Then when I tap on the second stack, the first stack unchecks while the second stack's checkbox stays empty. Then when I tap on another stack, the second stack's checkbox gets filled. It's so arbitrary that it's nearly impossible to check the stacks I want. I suspect it may have something to do with TouchFLO messing with things. If my explanation isn't clear enough, I can make a video and upload it.

Also, when the flashcard session ends, there is no longer a sound that is played (not that it's important to me, but just wondering what happened to it). On my previous phone I was using pleco203 and on my new phone I'm using pleco203a.

mfcb

状元
i had that also some months ago, after i installed a newer OS, it went away.
its definitely something in the OS and/or framework, and in my case i found out, that when i click on a item in the tree its not visibly selected, but it is, when you click it again, you see the checkmark, but its not selected anymore... tested it with clicking, closing, opening the dialog...