Pleco for iOS 4.2.1

dailaoshi

I'm trying to reinstall Pleco on my iPod touch 2G. Doing so from the App store is impossible since the device needs to be running 4.3. Any way to get the older version of Pleco? Or am I stuck with another paper weight?

I like using the smaller iPod when traveling and won't be purchasing another one. Is an iPhone upgrade the only way to continue using Pleco on a smaller device? (I do have an iPad as well).

Thanks in advance.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
dailaoshi said:
I'm trying to reinstall Pleco on my iPod touch 2G. Doing so from the App store is impossible since the device needs to be running 4.3. Any way to get the older version of Pleco? Or am I stuck with another paper weight?

I like using the smaller iPod when traveling and won't be purchasing another one. Is an iPhone upgrade the only way to continue using Pleco on a smaller device? (I do have an iPad as well).

If you jailbreak your iPod we can send you a "beta" version that should run on it - email support and we'll send you the link.

Hi guys.
I have same problem, but on iphone 3g. ios 4.2.1
I can't find previous version of Pleco, that can be installed on my 3g.

Thank you in advance.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Valentin80 said:
Hi guys.
I have same problem, but on iphone 3g. ios 4.2.1
I can't find previous version of Pleco, that can be installed on my 3g.

Thank you in advance.

Email support and we'll send you a link for a version that's compatible with a (jailbroken) 3G.

What is email support? In users control panel i switched, that i can recieve emails from other users. Is that it? Or there is something else?
Sry if asked stupid question...