Palm or small Smartphone like the Sony Ericsson M600i ?

tibolts

I "only" need a good Chinese transaltion tool with handwriting function (with shows pinyin, english and Characters the same time) and was thinking of getting a Plam Tungsten E2.
A friend of mine just got a Sony Ericsson M600i - in fact it's very small and the screen seems to work very good I'm now thinking about of getting the same one.
Does anybody know if Pleco works on a M600i with the same performance like on a palm?
I don't really need a phone or office tools but if the performance of a smartphone is the same as the performance of a Plam, it would be nice to have it all combined.
For me is only the performance of the chinese dictionary important!
I know I could go for a Treo but I'm not willing to spend this amount of money (because I don't need all the features - I'm only looking for a chinese dictionary).
Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'm afraid our software won't work on the M600i, or any other Sony Ericsson model - it only works on Palm OS and Pocket PC handhelds/smartphones.

There are some Pocket PC phones available in around the same form factor as the M600i, though - if you browse around Microsoft's Pocket PC Phone Edition hardware pages you should be able to find something with a similar size in a similar price range.