New site is great... have a question regarding HWR on Droid

Hopfrog

秀才
It's been a while for me, new site and forums look great!

Got to ask a question I asked a while back to see if there has been an update. Tried looking through old posts and patch notes for the answer so if I missed it, apologies, but I need to know...

Are the 7" Nexus tablets capable of doing the split screen HWR searches yet? On the iPad I have the bottom half for input and the top half for search results. Can the 7" Nexus do that yet? If no, can they do the transparency option yet?

The new Nexus is looking sweet, but I gotta have this feature. Thanks in advance!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
It's been a while for me, new site and forums look great!

Got to ask a question I asked a while back to see if there has been an update. Tried looking through old posts and patch notes for the answer so if I missed it, apologies, but I need to know...

Are the 7" Nexus tablets capable of doing the split screen HWR searches yet? On the iPad I have the bottom half for input and the top half for search results. Can the 7" Nexus do that yet? If no, can they do the transparency option yet?

Yes on the former, no on the latter - turn off Settings / Dictionary / Input Methods / Use Full Screen.