Going through a deck of cards only once.

Hello.

I've searched the forums, but didn't find what I was looking for. I downloaded the CME flashcards and would like to run through the deck once. Okay, maybe twice, to re-test words that I missed. What would be the best set up for this? I was thinking of using the "Weighted" profile. Will this give me the results I'm looking for? For example, if I answer 你好 correctly, I never want to see it again. If I miss 长途汽车, I'd like to see it once more.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
Slim

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Slim Smith said:
I've searched the forums, but didn't find what I was looking for. I downloaded the CME flashcards and would like to run through the deck once. Okay, maybe twice, to re-test words that I missed. What would be the best set up for this? I was thinking of using the "Weighted" profile. Will this give me the results I'm looking for? For example, if I answer 你好 correctly, I never want to see it again. If I miss 长途汽车, I'd like to see it once more.

Start with "Simple," then go into "Card Filters," turn on "Record Filter," and set it to include cards if "# correct" is "<" (less than) 1. This will cause the test to skip any cards that you've answered correctly at least once.