Floating audio button for flash cards?

Noel

Hi.

I test using audio. Each new card presents as a blank screen and the audio is automatically played. Often, I need to hit the audio button several times before flipping the card (and sometimes like to do that after the answer is revealed). Even though my phone (Zenphone 9) is quite small by current standards, the distance from the top right of my phone screen (where the audio button is located) to the bottom of the screen (i.e. the "reveal entire card" button) is such that using flash cards is necessarily a two-handed operation. I guess it's unlikely, but would there be any possibilty of adding a floating audio bottom in the bottom right like the one that's optional on the dictionary screen?

Thanks.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
We're actually planning to move to a customizable bottom toolbar which could potentially accommodate a button like this (replacing the current 'info' etc tabs, which are a relic of an era of much smaller phone screens). A floating button would be a little dicey appearing above the larger buttons / floating over the limited amount of text (worse still in test modes like stroke order), but we're finding that a toolbar works well in our testing.