Flashcard Test: Where to find display/button description?

martin78

Hi,

I have been seraching but couldn't find any info: when revealing the card in a test, there are two arrow buttons apprearing (one on the left looking like a 'download' button the other like 'revers' button)...

So far I could not find any description what those buttons do. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

PS: those buttons are not mentioned in the instruction manual:(

martin78

no, the tab buttons are covered in the manual but the buttons 'inside' the entry (next to the button to change the dict) are not descripted anywhere (to my knowledge).

EDIT: by button to change the dict I mean 'PLC', 'ABC', etc. at the right bottom of the entry field

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Ah, yes, that one isn't covered at the moment since it's something we buried in an off-by-default option. (one of a dozen or so temporary hacked-together things we've added for the sake of power users but haven't expanded on since we plan to replace it with something better soon)

Basically, though, the undo arrow returns you to the original dictionary, and the down arrow permanently saves this as the new entry for the card.