Converting .pdb files to txt or doc files...

Shadowdh

状元
Hi there all, I would like to convert some ebook .PDB files to a txt file I can use in Pleco and was wondering if anyone knows of a program or procedure (and can explain it in rather simple easy to understand terms) they could pass on... many thanks

Hello Shadowdh,

I did a quick search on Google and came up with ABC Amber Palm Converter as being able to convert .pdb files to many other file formats. As I have not downloaded or used the software myself, I cannot vouch for its capabilities, but it may be worth a try.

Hope this helps!

Darrol

Shadowdh

状元
Hi there Hairy... thanks for the heads up... yeah I looked at this one and its 404 I'm afraid... however I did forget about the chinese books I have as pdb and was looking to convert some lrf (sony specific) books to .lit.... found a great little reader site that helps out with conversions of different formats... so I will now attempt to find a pdb converter as you have reminded me... many thanks... (sigh, somedays I feel my mind is going... cant believe I have forgotten about this)... :D

Ha ha ha! I used to worry about my mind going, but now I think I can conclusively say that it is gone! :'(

Anyway, let me know how the conversion process goes.

Cheers!

sfrrr

状元
Shadowdh said:
Hi there Hairy... thanks for the heads up... yeah I looked at this one and its 404 I'm afraid... however I did forget about the chinese books I have as pdb and was looking to convert some lrf (sony specific) books to .lit.... found a great little reader site that helps out with conversions of different formats... so I will now attempt to find a pdb converter as you have reminded me... many thanks... (sigh, somedays I feel my mind is going... cant believe I have forgotten about this)... :D

A great little reader?? Which one?? How are the conversions?? Inquiring Sino-nuts want to know.