Can't move flashcards!!

hey guys,

I can't move any of my flash cards which were created and reside in the uncategorized folder. I select them hit move but nothing happens. The do this also in a different category of cards (other categories interesting work). If I open up the card and put add category the result is the same=nothing happens. Has anyone stumbled upon this problem? Thanks a lot.

Peter

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Just tried this out here and didn't have any problems - what model of iPhone/iPod/iPad are you using, and what version of iOS is it running? Are you using iCloud sync for your flashcards?

Just tried this out here and didn't have any problems - what model of iPhone/iPod/iPad are you using, and what version of iOS is it running? Are you using iCloud sync for your flashcards?
Hi thanks for the swift reply. I am running it on iphone 6, ios 9.1. Updated pleco to the newest 3.2.9 update just yesterday, however I still have the same problem. I am not using icloud for backing up my flashcards. I can upload a video if that would help.

thanks a lot

Peter

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Could you email me (mikelove at pleco) a backup of your flashcard database file? It might be corrupted somehow, that's the best explanation I can think of anyway.