Can I do this with flashcards?

Miguel

状元
Hi,
I want to know if there is a way to edit my flashcards this way: I have many flashcards created that are in several categories. Let's say I have many cards in 'vocabulary' and 'HSK4'. I would like to make all these only be in the 'HSK4' category. I know how to locate all these cards with the search function, but I don't know how to erase the 'vocabulary' category from them in one time. Is this possible?

Shun

状元
Hi, you could delete them all from the Vocabulary category, choose 'Remove from category', then they will be removed from Vocabulary but stay in HSK4. If there were cards in Vocabulary that weren't in HSK4, you can put them back into Vocabulary from the Uncategorized category.

Even easier, you could remove them from the Vocabulary category using Edit -> Batch.

Miguel

状元
Hi Shun, thanks for your reply.
But when I select all the cards with Edit - Batch, I don't know how to remove them from the Vocabulary category :oops:. And 'Remove from category' I just see it when I select one by one, so I would have to do that with all these cards (and I have a lot)

HW60

状元
You could try to search for all cards that are in both categories (category = vocabulary AND category = HSK4). Then with Edit Batch, you can select category = vocabulary and Remove cards from category. I did not test this procedure and would make a backup before!

Miguel

状元
Ok! Now I understand what Shun was trying to tell me. Sorry, I was very busy today and had my mind in other things... :oops:
Thank you both!