3 questions

Roald

1: If I am reading a document in the file reader, I would like every card created to go to the flashcard category I created for that document. Is that possible?

2: When I am doing a test, I don't like to cycle through all of the dictionaries I have installed. Is that possible?

3: I am using version 3.2.43. I can click on the magnifying glass in the card screens to look for a card, but when the search screen comes up I don't know what to do. I don't know how to write something in the search screen. The only idea I tried is short and long pressing in the different fields, but that doesn't do anything.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
1) At the moment you'd need to set the category each time; we don't offer a way to automatically assign a particular category to cards created while reading a specific document (though it makes sense to offer that).

2) Sorry, why are you feeling like you need to cycle through all of them now? What are you trying to get to?

3) Tap on the paintbrush icon to switch to the handwriting recognizer. If it's not visible your installation may be corrupted (missing handwriting database) in which case I'd suggest you delete and reinstall.

Roald

Thanks.

2) I have some 12 installed dictionaries - that I would like to browse in the search screen - but in the test I only need to see my user dictionary that has the context and a few dictionaries that have the definition and example sentences. I can't get to those without cycling through all the other dictionaries currently I think.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Ah, that's true - we don't yet offer a separate 'use in...' option for flashcard dictionary cycling like we do for the document reader, though it might make sense to add one.

Roald

Is there a way to first review the due items with the shortest review interval? (Or the due items that were most recently learned?)

Roald

Thanks. That gives me all 2500 cards though, and I'd like to see only the 500 cards that are due now according to the SRS.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Ah, no way to do that at the moment unfortunately. You could do a 'card filter' for cards reviewed at least once, that should mostly limit it to cards due.