3.1.0 Bug Report / Feedback Thread

yoose

探花
in the Configure/Customize favorites screen. if you are at the limit, which appears to be 8, if you delete any except the last one, it copies the one below it and you do not get the add new option at the bottom. then when you delete the second of the duplicate, it will actually delete the one below that.

iphone0001.png iphone0002.png iphone0003.png iphone0004.png

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks - actually remember specifically fixing this bug in development so it seems to have reappeared.

denmitch

探花
Not sure how to exactly describe this but I noticed it in 3.0.0 as well: after using Pleco for a while (esp. if I shift back and forth from "Organize Flashcards/Uncategorized" section to Dictionary, it seems), Pleco kind of "speeds up". I.e., its reaction time becomes almost instantaneous when you tap on any items on the screen as opposed to the usual iOS 7-like reaction time which takes a fraction of a second to open sth when you tap on it. Just thought it was a funny bug.
And I thought Pleco and my iPad had finally warmed up like Grandpa's old truck sputtering for the first 10 minutes and then humming away afterward.

radioman

状元
Figure this is not a bug, but is there still the function to tap the side to advance to the next word in the Reader?

laobaigou

举人
A nice feature would be if in the reader, once you highlight a word/phrase and then visited the dictionary page with ">" that when you returned (with "<"), the word/phrase were still highlighted. It's easy to 'get lost' esp. in dense text with smallish fonts.

A

abdrifter

Yea, Pleco 3.11 is finally out! And I have it on good authority, that Pleco 95 might be coming out next! :)