3.0.0 Bug Report / Feedback Thread

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
PDF reader is due for a bunch of improvements, actually - the library we use for it does support annotations, we just haven't enabled it in Pleco yet (since we have to do some tricky coding to keep it from conflicting with our tap lookup system).

Shun

状元
Hi, in Flashcards after switching to the Dictionary and back to Flashcards on an iPhone (5S) running version 3.0.0, the screen elements suddenly shrunk. Turning the phone doesn't help. Starting a new session does, but then the session state is lost.

Just possibly I turned the iPhone while it was switching back to Flashcards. Then it would be a special case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 709
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 633

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
We've had one other report of this one but are still struggling to reproduce it here - seems to be relatively uncommon anyway, but we'd certainly like to get it fixed.

Shun

状元
Could one include the ability to double-tap in the PDF reader to zoom in? (when I'm not tapping on a Chinese character)

dcarpent

榜眼
Can someone refer me to instructions, in the forum or in the manual, for how to "catch up" flashcards? I just moved to iPhone 6 and everything works fine except that it lost track of my flashcard sessions so now I have hundreds of cards due for review. Sorry, I know this has been asked many times before.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The two most common ways of doing that are:

a) Use a batch command to randomly increase cards' scores (so that some will be spaced out to much later and some only a little later)

b) Temporarily change the number of points per day in Card Selection to a much lower number, so that cards' intervals will be proportionally longer.