2 Question in one test on the flashcard

Hey,

I LOVE this app. I started learning mandarin around a month ago, and since i found this great thing it made my life a lot more easier.
I take mandarin at the university, so it means we have a pinyin vocab and a Hànzì vocab. I have these two at different categories to make my life easier with the flashcard. But i have something missing right now.. lets say i want to test my self on the characters (fill in the blanks), i usually do this through audio, and write the character, and then Pleco says if i'm correct or not, and usually shows also the pinyin for the word.

What i want it to do, is to test me on the character, but a 2nd test for the pinyin (including the tone), and then show me what's correct and what's wrong. I know there is an option for a different test that will check the pinyin, but i want it to be on the same test. Could it be done with the current version?

Thank you for everything!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
TheHunter88 said:
What i want it to do, is to test me on the character, but a 2nd test for the pinyin (including the tone), and then show me what's correct and what's wrong. I know there is an option for a different test that will check the pinyin, but i want it to be on the same test. Could it be done with the current version?

Not possible with the current version, unfortunately, but this is on the list of projects for our next big flashcard revamp.