2.0 and a keyboard

tianli

举人
I know I've raised this topic before but I am looking to add a wireless keyboard to my TX. and thought it prudent to ask prior to 2.0.
I know that the on-screen tones negates the need to switch between 123 abc, but has any testing been done or does anyone have any experience of using a kb with Pleco.
Being wireless and not secured makes the TX still very portable on a desk and I expect that the stylus will be poked at it every so often (and nearly as often) . The KB has a numeric pad so I am at the least not replacing 123 with a Function1-9.

It would be almost exclusively used for dictionary lookups and I wonder if the clear/scroll down and tab (maybe) out of the definition frame and into the character list is possible (eg, TAB), (but suspect a poke with the stick is still likely)

Another use might be to move to the next card in a flashcard session.

Beyond these uses I am not certain of any others, and do not want to get too dependant on the idea, especially if someone shoots me down real quick.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
No testing done here with 2.0, we probably should buy one of those keyboards to test on - in general, though, with the new hardware button assignment feature it should be possible to map just about any function you want to the keyboard.